Summary

Blog is actually a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group that is written in an informal or conversational style. And this is my blog which goes by “Watashino Jinsei” meaning My Life. On March 2nd, I have published a blog “Proem of my life” which consist of my background. On this same date, I updated another one which goes by “My first best friend and youngest of the family”. In this blog, I have posted a picture of my little brother and mine together for he is my first best friend as well. I didn’t attend regular update like usual blogger does.

My next blog was updated on 13th April which talks about festivals and mask dance (Image 1) which will be appropriate to use while teaching about festivals and mask dances to the students. On this same date, I even posted one reflection of an article which is about integration of ICT and I posted another one which is the activity of ICT integrated done in classroom as classwork. My next post was updated on 21st April consisting pictures of my neighbor’s cat and dog (Image 2) which carries the tittle “Domestic Animals” which can be used while teaching about domestic animals.

On April 25th, I have posted the pictures of my best friends (image 3) as learning materials which can be used while teaching about colors as all of them are wearing colorful tegos. My next blog was posted on 3rd May. It’s a short video with my best friends going for picnic which was made day before on Teachers’ Day. On May 4th, I posted my excursion video which I shot and edited of going to Kichu lhakhang and Hungrel with my friends. My next picture is of Dranyen (Image 4) which was posted on May 9th and it’s about importance of music instruments in Bhutan.

Next post goes by “Reflection on use of ICT tools in teaching and learning” was updated on 9th May as well. On May 11th, I posted a brochure (PPT) which talks about one important place I find in my village. My (Image 5) is the pictures of scatter houses which is found in Paro Dzongkhag carrying the title “ Dispersed Settlement” which will be useful to use while teaching about types of settlement found in Bhutan. And my last blog is reflection of my learning experience while using Google classroom in the classroom and was posted on 16th May.

Thank You.

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts